Dany Garcia & Gerry Cardinale Talk XFL At Sportico’s “Invest In Sports” Event, USFL To Birmingham Funding Complete, Finalizing Agreements For 2022 Spring Season, FCF First-Ever NFT Project & more. Plus, your emails & social. We are live Mondays on YouTube @ 8 pm ET.
Get in touch with the show email email@example.com with your thoughts, video, or mp3’s. You can also call (888) 430-7692 Extension 3. The cut-off time is 5 pm EST on Monday.
Download the Show In Podcast Form
- Apple Podcast – XFL Week In Review
- Google Podcast – XFL Week In Review
- Spotify – XFL Week In Review
- Audible – XFL Week In Review
- Player.FM – XFL Week In Review
- Stitcher – XFL Week In Review
- iHeart Radio – XFL Week In Review
Articles Talked About On The Show
- USFL To Birmingham Funding Complete, Finalizing Agreements For 2022 Spring Season
- Mobile Stallions Added To USFL’s Trademark Names List
- NFL Takes Issue With USFL’s Michigan Panthers Trademark
- Dany Garcia & Gerry Cardinale Talk XFL At Sportico’s “Invest In Sports” Event
- June Jones Would Add Nick Rolovich To Staff If XFL Returns
- Take-Two Interactive Files Trademark Dispute With The XFL Over Renegades Logo
- Fan Controlled Football Introduces The Ballerz Collective, First-Ever NFT Project
- USFL Pre-Season Set For March 1st, Draft Is Coming?
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
USFL and XFL Merger: A Deep Dive into the Historic Collaboration
/ 3 days ago
In this week’s action-packed episode of XFL Week In Review, we break down the...