XFL President and COO Jeffrey Pollack opens the press conference which is outside at downtown L.A. Live.
- 277 days till the first XFL game
- Fifth XFL Team president to be announced next week
- More hires coming soon for XFL staff
From Heather Brooks Karatz President of Los Angeles XFL franchise
- L.A. fan base is excited about the team
- Mentioned fan game day experience several times. The XFL is really focused on season ticket holders and fun at games.
- Fan centric and affordable game day experience
- Wants to build the team with the L.A. fans
- Fans will have a voice
- She then talks in Spanish about the same items
From XFL CEO and Commissioner Oliver Luck
- Heather Brooks Karatz has a lot of experience and success in the L.A. market
- Talked about the Elevate Sports Ventures partnership
- Talks about the XFL TV Deal announced yesterday
- XFL TV schedules is consistent for appointment viewing
- Talks about Winston Moss background which we have covered
From New XFL Los Angeles head coach/GM Winston Moss
The resume ?#XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/6kLh17FHYW— XFL (@xfl2020) May 7, 2019
- Thanks God for this moment
- Excited to be back in L.A.
- Talk about playing against Coach Jonathan Hayes of XFL St Louis
- Thanked family
📢 Attention XFL News Hub community! We've got a quick 30-second survey and we need your thoughts. Your feedback will help us to bring you the XFL content you love even better. Just click the link in the description below to get started. Thanks for being a part of our team!
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
XFL 2023 Season Attendance Recap: The Ups and Downs
XFL Podcast/ 7 days ago
XFL News Hubs Mike Mitchell Recaps 2023 Season, Talks Whats Coming in 2024
We talk with XFL Insider Mike Michell on the 3 things we like and...