Former NFL QB Chris Miller To Be Named XFL Houston OC, Pepper Johnson Named Defensive Coordinator For XFL Los Angeles, Full Coaching Staff Hires Rundown, XFL Establishes Health Advisory Committee and more. Plus, your emails, phone calls, and social media.
This is the sixteenth episode of our weekly XFL podcast.
How to get in touch with the show email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mp3’s or thoughts or on Twitter just use the #xflarmy. Cut off time is 5 pm eastern on Tuesday.
Remember to leave us a review on iTunes, we will read it on the show.
Find us on iTunes: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Spotify: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Stitcher: XFL Week In Review
Articles Mentioned In XFL Podcast
- Former NFL QB Chris Miller To Be Named XFL Houston OC
- Pepper Johnson Named Defensive Coordinator For XFL Los Angeles
- Jarrail Jackson New WR Coach For XFL Dallas
- Bobby Blizzard New XFL Dallas Running Backs Coach
- PR: XFL Establishes Health Advisory Committee
- Kevin Gilbride Adds To XFL New York Coaching Staff
- Marc Trestman Adds More To XFL Tampa Bay Coaching Staff
- XFL Washington DC Adds New Members To Its Coaching Staff
- Michael George New Assistant To Johnathan Hayes At XFL St. Louis
- XFL Tampa Bay Names Josh Bullock As Team President
- XFL New York Names John Peterson Director of Football Ops
- Theotis Brown Named Director of Player Personnel For XFL St. Louis
XFL Announces Key Rule Changes for 2023 Season, Kick Off, Tiered Extra Points Remain
XFL Podcast/ 7 hours ago
XFL Week 7 Preview: DFS Picks, Odds, Injury News, Depth Charts, Roster Updates, Score Predictions & DraftKings Tips
Mark Perry, XFL News Hub Editor, Breaks Down Week 7: Betting Strategies, DFS Selections,...