Mark goes through a timeline of when we could hear about an XFL TV deal. Winner of The Spring Leagues Mega bowl, RedBird Wants to Unload its Stake in NFL and MLB Properties, Latest XFL & Player Movement, and more. Plus, your emails and social. We are live Mondays on YouTube @ 8 pm ET. Details on CFL-only show coming soon.
JOIN US ON OUR DISCORD CHANNEL
Get in touch with the show email email@example.com with your thoughts, video, or mp3’s. You can also call (888) 430-7692 Extension 3. The cut-off time is 5 pm EST on Monday.
Remember to leave us a review on iTunes, we will read it on the show.
Find us on iTunes: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Spotify: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Stitcher: XFL Week In Review
Find us on iHeart Radio: XFL Week In Review
Articles Mentioned On The XFL Podcast;
- PR: The Linemen Win the 2021 The Spring League Mega Bowl
- The Spring League: Mega Bowl Championship Game Recap/Highlights
- RedBird Wants to Unload its Stake in NFL and MLB Properties
- XFL Co-Owner Dany Garcia Shows XFL Content Plan & Deliverable On Insta
- BattleHawks WR De’Mornay Pierson-El Signs With Denver Broncos
- XFL Offering 50% Off Jersey’s For Fathers Day Sale
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
USFL and XFL Merger: A Deep Dive into the Historic Collaboration
/ 2 months ago
Welcome to Episode 216 of the “XFL Week In Review,” your premier destination for...