XFL/CFL ‘Smart Season’ That Could Work For Both Leagues, CFL Asks Players To Take 20% Pay Cut To Start Season On Time, The Rock Tweets Response About CFL, Talks ‘smart season’ and more. Plus, your social and emails.
Question of the week: XFL Fans Need To Pick A CFL Team to Root For In 2021. Who is yours and why?
JOIN US ON OUR DISCORD CHANNEL
Get in touch with the show email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, video or mp3’s. You can also call (888) 430-7692 Extension 3. Cut off time is 5 pm EST on Tuesday.
Remember to leave us a review on iTunes, we will read it on the show.
Find us on iTunes: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Spotify: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Stitcher: XFL Week In Review
Find us on iHeart Radio: XFL Week In Review
Articles Mentioned On The XFL Podcast;
- Luck Files for Access to Emails Deemed Privileged by Alpha
- Media Rights Expert: XFL/CFL Merger Worth $100 Million TV Deal Per Year
- CFL Asks Players To Take 20% Pay Cut To Start Season On Time
- The Rock Tweets Response About CFL, Talks ‘smart season’
- XFL/CFL ‘Smart Schedule’ That Could Work For Both Leagues
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
USFL and XFL Merger: A Deep Dive into the Historic Collaboration
/ 2 months ago
Welcome to Episode 216 of the “XFL Week In Review,” your premier destination for...