In this week’s thrilling episode of XFL Week In Review, we go beyond the headlines to discuss the latest rumors that have the sports world buzzing. Will there be a 12-team setup involving 8 USFL and 4 XFL teams? What’s the deal with key XFL staff members like Marc Ross and Jay Rothman? Are they in or out?
Plus, our rapid Notes Section covers an array of topics—from Michigan Panthers’ return to Ford Field in 2024 to a fresh IFL franchise set to debut in 2025. It’s a must-listen for any alternative football fan!
Download the Show In Podcast Form
- Apple Podcast – XFL Week In Review
- Spotify – XFL Week In Review
- Amazon Music – XFL Week In Review
- Audible – XFL Week In Review
- Player.FM – XFL Week In Review
- iHeart Radio – XFL Week In Review
Articles Talked About On The Show
- Michigan Panthers Confirm Return to Ford Field in 2024
- Todd Haley’s Departure Sets Stage for New Era as USFL Merges with XFL
- 76 Specialists Take Part In Final XFL Player Showcase Of The Off-Season
- 7 Players Sign Letters Of Intent With XFL, Bringing Total to 117, Full Details
- Indy Welcomes New IFL Franchise Set for 2025 Season Debut
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
USFL and XFL Merger: A Deep Dive into the Historic Collaboration
/ 5 days ago
Tune in to the latest edition of “XFL Week In Review” for an in-depth...