The XFL season is hitting the halfway point, and while the injury bug has not been too bad for XFL teams. There are still several prime time players out with injuries.
The biggest name is Dallas Renegades starting QB Landry Jones. He is expected to miss at least 2 weeks. Phillip Nelson will get the start in his place. It will be interesting to see if fan favorite Eric Dungy will get some plays against the New York Guardians.
Another marquee name out this week is LA Wildcat top receiver, Nelson Spruce. He is still out with a knee injury. No word yet on when he will return.
Here are the rest of the injuries around the XFL that we are tracking:
- Ricky Walker, DT, TB – Out(Ankle)
- Matt McGloin, QB, NY – Probable(Thorax)
- S.J. Green, WR, TB – Probable(Knee)
- Nick Truesdell, TE, TB – Probable(Knee)
- Armanti Edwards, WR, DAL – Questionable(Hip)
- Matt Jones, RB, STL – Questionable(Knee)
- Christine Michael, RB – Questionable(Illness)
- Tre Williams, LB, LA – Out(Thigh)
- Martez Carter, RB, LA – Questionable(Hip)
- Shawn Oakman, DL, LA – Questionable(Neck)
- Anthony Moten, DL, SEA – Out(Ankle)
- Kasen Williams, WR, SEA – Out(Quad)
- Doran Grant CB, DC – Questionable(Hip)
📢 Attention XFL News Hub community! We've got a quick 30-second survey and we need your thoughts. Your feedback will help us to bring you the XFL content you love even better. Just click the link in the description below to get started. Thanks for being a part of our team!
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
XFL 2023 Season Attendance Recap: The Ups and Downs
XFL Podcast/ 1 week ago
XFL News Hubs Mike Mitchell Recaps 2023 Season, Talks Whats Coming in 2024
We talk with XFL Insider Mike Michell on the 3 things we like and...