The XFL season is hitting the halfway point, and while the injury bug has not been too bad for XFL teams. There are still several prime time players out with injuries.
The biggest name is Dallas Renegades starting QB Landry Jones. He is expected to miss at least 2 weeks. Phillip Nelson will get the start in his place. It will be interesting to see if fan favorite Eric Dungy will get some plays against the New York Guardians.
Another marquee name out this week is LA Wildcat top receiver, Nelson Spruce. He is still out with a knee injury. No word yet on when he will return.
Here are the rest of the injuries around the XFL that we are tracking:
- Ricky Walker, DT, TB – Out(Ankle)
- Matt McGloin, QB, NY – Probable(Thorax)
- S.J. Green, WR, TB – Probable(Knee)
- Nick Truesdell, TE, TB – Probable(Knee)
- Armanti Edwards, WR, DAL – Questionable(Hip)
- Matt Jones, RB, STL – Questionable(Knee)
- Christine Michael, RB – Questionable(Illness)
- Tre Williams, LB, LA – Out(Thigh)
- Martez Carter, RB, LA – Questionable(Hip)
- Shawn Oakman, DL, LA – Questionable(Neck)
- Anthony Moten, DL, SEA – Out(Ankle)
- Kasen Williams, WR, SEA – Out(Quad)
- Doran Grant CB, DC – Questionable(Hip)
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
USFL and XFL Merger: A Deep Dive into the Historic Collaboration
/ 7 days ago
In this gripping episode of “XFL Week In Review,” we dive deep into the...