ARLINGTON RENEGADES TO CELEBRATE WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH AGAINST SAN ANTONIO BRAHMAS ON SUNDAY, MARCH 26
“Her Gameday” events include partnership with Texas Elite Spartans Women’s Football Team
Arlington, Texas (March 23, 2023) – The Arlington Renegades are returning home to face the San Antionio Brahmas in Week 6 of the XFL season on Sunday, March 26 at Choctaw Stadium (2 p.m. CT on ABC / ESPN+). Led by legendary head coach Bob Stoops, the Renegades (3-2) have gone 2-0 at Choctaw Stadium this season and return home after earning their first road win of the season on Sunday against San Antonio at the Alamodome. Tickets are on sale at XFL.com.
In honor of Women’s History Month in March, the Renegades will take part in multiple events to honor women this weekend:
Saturday, March 25
The Renegades will support women’s athletics with a visit to the Athletes Unlimited game at Fair Park Coliseum in Dallas (5 p.m. on CBS Sports Network). Athletes Unlimited Basketball is a women’s professional basketball league that is providing more opportunities for women to play professionally and also gives WNBA players the option to remain in the U.S. year-round.
Sunday, March 26
The Renegades will partner with the Texas Elite Spartans, a women’s football team that is undefeated in the history of their league.
- From 10:30-11:15 am, the Spartans will host an on-field football skills clinic
- From 11:15 am-12:15 pm, attendees are invited to a continental brunch and learn networking event with special guest Carol Stoops (wife of Bob Stoops) and other sports industry professionals
- CLICK HERE to register for the free event (Note: space is limited). All attendees will receive a gift bag and ticket to the Renegades game that afternoon
- The Texas Elite Spartans will also be honored at halftime of the Renegades game
Media are invited to cover the above events and should contact Communications Director Matt Mallian for more information. The media entrance will open at 10:30 am on Sunday to accommodate coverage of these events.
FULL THROTTLE TAILGATE
The Renegades have moved their tailgate experience inside the gates in 2023, as the Full Throttle Tailgate will take place in the Centerfield Plaza area. Fans are encouraged to enter through the Centerfield gates to experience the tailgate festivities.
- The Centerfield gates will open 90 minutes prior to game time for access to the Full Throttle Tailgate. All other gates will open 60 minutes prior to kickoff.
The XFL is a fan-first, fast-paced global professional football league with innovative rules and an enhanced 360-degree game experience. Anchored in world-class football, the XFL brings entertainment and innovation to advance the sport, expand player opportunities, and change the way that fans experience the game. The XFL has eight teams in Arlington (TX), Houston (TX), Las Vegas (NV), Orlando (FL), San Antonio (TX), Seattle (WA), St. Louis (MO), and Washington D.C.. The XFL is owned by Dany Garcia, Dwayne Johnson, and Gerry Cardinale’s RedBird Capital Partners and launched in February 2023.
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!