Vince Rejected Merger With AAF In December of 2018, XFL Releases Statement On AAF Ending; Interested In Assets, McMahon Sells Millions Of Dollars’ Worth Of WWE Stock To Fund XFL, New XFL Assistant Coach, and Front Office Hires, Steve Spurrier Open To Coaching In The XFL, Clemson’s Ross Thinks XFL Will Steal Players From NCAA and more. Plus, your emails, phone calls, and social media.
We return from vacation with the eighth episode of our weekly XFL podcast.
How to get in touch with the show email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mp3’s or thoughts or on Twitter just use the #xflwir. Cut off time is 5pm eastern on Tuesday.
Remember to leave us a review on iTunes, we will read it on the show.
Find us on iTunes: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Spotify: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Stitcher: XFL Week In Review
Articles Mentioned In XFL Podcast
- XFL Releases Statement On AAF Ending; Interested In Assets
- Report: Vince Rejected Merger With AAF In December of 2018
- McMahon Sells Millions Of Dollars Worth Of WWE Stock To Fund XFL
- Press Release: Heather Brooks Karatz Named President Of The XFL’s Team In LA
- Ryan Gustafson Named President Of XFL Seattle
- Press Release: XFL Names Erik Moses Team President In D.C.
- Press Release: XFL New Sales and Business Operations Hires
- Catherine Raiche Joining XFL Tampa Bay Front Office
- Jaime Elizondo and Jerry Glanville Added to XFL Tampa Staff
- Tanner Engstrand And Jeffrey Fitzgerald Join XFL DC Staff
- Steve Spurrier Open To Coaching In The XFL; OC For Dallas?
- Clemson’s Ross Thinks XFL Will Steal Players From NCAA
Ranking The XFL 2023 Uniforms From Worst To First
/ 20 hours ago
Top-10 XFL Players Coming into the 2023 Season, Jonathan Hayes Talks Renegades, Bengals & Battlehawks
Top-10 XFL Players Coming into the 2023 Season, XFL Expanding Regular Season Roster Size,...