Landry Jones Hurts Knee Again, Oliver Luck Addresses NFL Agents, XFL’s Embrace of Betting Paying Off, Team Nine Adds Former AAF OL Sean Brown, Vipers Make Trade, The NFL’s New CBA Proposals Could Affect XFL and more. XFL Army speaks, who should start at QB for Seattle. Plus, your emails, phone calls, and social media.
We would like the thank our show sponsor, Mother’s Cantina. Fresh Tex-Mex at affordable prices paired with the best margaritas in the heart of Ocean City, Maryland.
Get in touch with the show email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, video or mp3’s. You can also call (888) 430-7692 Extension 3. Cut off time is 5 pm EST on Tuesday.
Remember to leave us a review on iTunes, we will read it on the show.
Find us on iTunes: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Spotify: XFL Week In Review
Find us on Stitcher: XFL Week In Review
Find us on iHeart Radio: XFL Week In Review
Articles Mentioned In XFL Podcast
- Jones re-injures left knee; return uncertain
- Oliver Luck Addresses NFL Agents, Discusses Team 9, Year 2 for XFL
- XFL’s Embrace of Betting Paying Off For Sportsbooks
- EXCLUSIVE: Team Nine Adds Former AAF OL Sean Brown
- Roster Move: Vipers Make Trade, Activate OL from IR
- The NFL’s New CBA Proposals Could Affect XFL
- EXCLUSIVE: BattleHawks Ticket Sales Thriving Above Rest Of XFL
Live Show On YouTube
📢 Attention XFL News Hub community! We've got a quick 30-second survey and we need your thoughts. Your feedback will help us to bring you the XFL content you love even better. Just click the link in the description below to get started. Thanks for being a part of our team!
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
XFL 2023 Season Attendance Recap: The Ups and Downs
/ 10 hours ago
In this critical episode, we sit down with football expert Mike Mitchell to unravel...