Tiebreakers will be used to determine (in case of tied W-L records) seeds for playoffs and home team for championship game. The following is a chart of tiebreakers:
2. Net Touchdowns from all games
3. Total points in head-to-head matchups
4. Best won-lost percentage in games played within the division
5. Strength of victory (best won-lost percentage of opponents beaten)
6. Best ranking among division teams in net points
7. Coin toss
Note: If two or more teams remain tied after a third (or more) team is eliminated, the tiebreaker reverts to step one comparing the remaining teams.