12 Marquise Williams
XFL News Hub About – Marquise Williams
- Top XFL Quarterbacks That Should Return For 2021 Seasonby Josh Davis on August 21, 2020 at 12:05 am
We lost two of the biggest names the league had in 2020, QBs PJ Walker, and Jordan Ta’amu. These two helped the Roughnecks and the Battlehawks, respectively, be the top teams in the XFL. Leaving the QB talent pool a little empty. There is still a lot of talent left at the quarterback position that The post Top XFL Quarterbacks That Should Return For 2021 Season first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasyby Rod Villagomez on February 29, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Photo courtesy of William Renken We march into week four of the XFL season armed with enough knowledge now to make informed decisions on who to start and who to sit. This week, unexpected injuries, as well as unrealized potential, put familiar names on the bench, and new faces in your lineups. Here are some The post XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasy first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Game Picks Against The Spread for Week 4by Brian Lombardo on February 27, 2020 at 11:05 pm
I won’t even delay the inevitable. We went 4-4 again last week, for the third consecutive week in a row. I’m starting to convince myself that it’s incredible and I should be basking in it, knowing there’s a 2-6 weekend on the horizon sometime. The only problem I’m having as someone who likes to partner The post XFL Game Picks Against The Spread for Week 4 first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- FanDuel WR/TE Value Plays – Prices for XFL Week 4 Saturday Slateby Jesse Simpson on February 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Rolling into week 4 of the XFL 2020 season and WR/TEs have accounted for 32 of the total 53 offensive touchdowns scored. That’s a whopping 60% share for all you non-math majors out there. Since FanDuel scoring only rewards .5 points for receptions, touchdowns are where you make your money in cash games and they The post FanDuel WR/TE Value Plays - Prices for XFL Week 4 Saturday Slate first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- St. Louis BattleHawks Beat NY Guardians 29-9 In Home Openerby Matthew Nagashima on February 24, 2020 at 12:02 am
St. Louis BattleHawks (2-1) vs New York Guardians (1-2) @ The Dome at America’s Center XFL Scoring Recap: St Louis BattleHawks Beat NY Guardians 9 – 29 The BattleHawks brought home a defining win in their Home Opener, and the city of St. Louis proved ravenous for more football, as 29,554 fans turned out at The post St. Louis BattleHawks Beat NY Guardians 29-9 In Home Opener first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Power Rankings Week Two, DC Still On Top, Guardians Dropby Matthew Nagashima on February 18, 2020 at 9:30 pm
The XFL’s second week showed us a lot of big plays and action, and it’s becoming more clear who are the teams to beat. Check out last week’s XFL Power rankings. 1. D.C. Defenders (2-0) The Defenders had another big showing Week Two in a 27-0 shutout against the Guardians. Not only did Cardale Jones The post XFL Power Rankings Week Two, DC Still On Top, Guardians Drop first appeared on XFL News Hub.
Google News About – Marquise Williams
- Dynasty draft DNA: Identifying the traits that make up the future elite fantasy football stars - The Athleticon April 18, 2021 at 9:21 pm
Dynasty draft DNA: Identifying the traits that make up the future elite fantasy football stars The Athletic
- Grade the Chicago Bears free agency period of the offseason - Windy City Gridironon April 18, 2021 at 6:41 pm
Grade the Chicago Bears free agency period of the offseason Windy City Gridiron
- Baltimore Ravens 2021 draft: Why pass catchers aren’t a massive need - Ebony Birdon April 17, 2021 at 8:27 pm
Baltimore Ravens 2021 draft: Why pass catchers aren’t a massive need Ebony Bird
|Season||Team||Pass. CMP||Pass. ATT||Pass. YDS||Pass. TD||Pass. INT||Rush. ATT||Rush. YDS||Rush. TD||Rec. Targets||Rec.||Rec. YDS||Rec. TD||G||GS||Avg||Rec Avg|