- Grambling State
- Current Team
XFL News Hub About – Martez Carter
- LA Wildcats beat Tampa Bay Vipers 41-34by Matthew Shapiro on March 9, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Wildcats (3-2 vs Vipers (1-4) @ Dignity Health Sports Park OVER:40.5 Things got off to a rocky start when Wildcats QB, Josh Johnson was picked off by Robert Priester. Fortunately, for the Wildcats the defense was able to make a big stop and force the Vipers to only a field goal. The Vipers then showed The post LA Wildcats beat Tampa Bay Vipers 41-34 first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 5 FanDuel RBs – Cash Games And GPP Tournamentsby Jesse Simpson on March 7, 2020 at 3:15 pm
The XFL season will hit the halfway mark this weekend and it’s clear from watching and analyzing the numbers that the XFL is more of a passing league than a running league, with the top 10 WRs averaging almost 4 more points per game than the top 10 RBs. This might sound depressing, but all The post XFL Week 5 FanDuel RBs – Cash Games And GPP Tournaments first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 5 Injury Roundup: Wildcats WR Nelson Spruce Still Outby Mark Perry on March 7, 2020 at 2:00 pm
The XFL season is hitting the halfway point, and while the injury bug has not been too bad for XFL teams. There are still several prime time players out with injuries. The biggest name is Dallas Renegades starting QB Landry Jones. He is expected to miss at least 2 weeks. Phillip Nelson will get the The post XFL Week 5 Injury Roundup: Wildcats WR Nelson Spruce Still Out first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL DFS Week 5, DraftKings Position By Position Breakdownby Alex McKinnon on March 7, 2020 at 1:15 am
We are at the half-way mark of the XFL season as we approach Week 5 which means only 6 more chances to win some cash during the regular season for DFS! Be sure to bookmark the XFL News Hub Fantasy page for the best DFS coverage of Fanduel and DraftKings contest. Below, I will breakdown The post XFL DFS Week 5, DraftKings Position By Position Breakdown first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasyby Rod Villagomez on February 29, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Photo courtesy of William Renken We march into week four of the XFL season armed with enough knowledge now to make informed decisions on who to start and who to sit. This week, unexpected injuries, as well as unrealized potential, put familiar names on the bench, and new faces in your lineups. Here are some The post XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasy first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DraftKings Ownership Review – XFL Week 3 – Notable Performancesby Alex McKinnon on February 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm
After a second week of the XFL with a little more clarity into target shares, playing time and talent evaluation, the DFS community was a more direct in ownership distribution funneling a lot of cap space towards the stand-outs like PJ Walker, Cam Phillips, Nelson Spruce, etc. DraftKings, a part of the twin towers of The post DraftKings Ownership Review – XFL Week 3 – Notable Performances first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- LA Wildcats Blowout DC Defenders, 39-9by Matthew Shapiro on February 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm
LA Wildcats (1-2) vs DC Defenders (2-1) @ Dignity Health Sports Park XFL Scoring Recap: LA Wildcats Beat DC Defenders 9 – 39 The Wildcats got off to a good start early with Josh Johnson connecting with Tre McBride for a 40 yard touchdown. The Wildcats defense was electric from the start, only giving up The post LA Wildcats Blowout DC Defenders, 39-9 first appeared on XFL News Hub.
Google News About – Martez Carter
- School notes: Edison, Port Clinton - Sandusky Registeron June 27, 2022 at 12:00 pm
School notes: Edison, Port Clinton Sandusky Register
- Rocket Rumble packs in wrestlers and fans - Ozaukee Presson June 22, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Rocket Rumble packs in wrestlers and fans Ozaukee Press
- Jeremy James leads the way for seven Ole Miss Rebels named to Phil Steele preseason All-SEC squad - 247Sportson June 22, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Jeremy James leads the way for seven Ole Miss Rebels named to Phil Steele preseason All-SEC squad 247Sports
|Season||Team||Pass. CMP||Pass. ATT||Pass. YDS||Pass. TD||Pass. INT||Rush. ATT||Rush. YDS||Rush. TD||Rec. Targets||Rec.||Rec. YDS||Rec. TD||G||GS||Avg||Rec Avg|