96 Jay Bromley
XFL News Hub About – Jay Bromley
- LA Wildcats Star QB Josh Johnson Works Out With 49ersby Matthew Nagashima on August 25, 2020 at 9:42 pm
The veteran journeyman’s…well, the journey continues. Josh Johnson, coming off a stellar performance in the XFL has gotten himself a tryout with the San Francisco 49ers. The 34-year old quarterback flashed in the spotlight this spring, throwing for 1,072 yards, 11 scores and just 2 picks in 4 games. It’s little surprise that he’s garnered The post LA Wildcats Star QB Josh Johnson Works Out With 49ers first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- More Former XFL Players Have Workouts With NFL Teamsby Josh Davis on August 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm
The pandemic may have shortened the amount of players on NFL rosters at this point, and more cuts will be coming soon. Even so, more former XFL players have had workouts for NFL teams over the last few days. Cardale Jones – Raiders Arguably the biggest was Defenders QB Cardale Jones‘ opportunity with the Raiders. The post More Former XFL Players Have Workouts With NFL Teams first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Draft Prospectsby Mark Perry on March 9, 2020 at 1:27 am
Alpha Entertainment owns the XFL. It is an American football league whose structure resembles that of the original XFL. The league comprises eight teams with different owners. The National Football League (NFL) represents some XFL teams while others are spread in the United States market. The following are seven XFL draft prospects you need to The post XFL Draft Prospects first appeared on XFL News Hub.
Google News About – Jay Bromley
- Ski Report - Federal News Networkon March 3, 2021 at 10:32 pm
Ski Report Federal News Network
- Cycle News 2021 American Flat Track Season Preview - Cycle Newson March 3, 2021 at 8:30 pm
Cycle News 2021 American Flat Track Season Preview Cycle News
- Jonathan Law High Schools Q2 Honor Roll Released - Patch.comon March 2, 2021 at 4:03 pm
Jonathan Law High Schools Q2 Honor Roll Released Patch.com
|Season||Team||Pass. CMP||Pass. ATT||Pass. YDS||Pass. TD||Pass. INT||Rush. ATT||Rush. YDS||Rush. TD||Rec. Targets||Rec.||Rec. YDS||Rec. TD||G||GS||Avg||Rec Avg|