96 Jay Bromley
- Current Team
XFL News Hub About – Jay Bromley
- LA Wildcats Star QB Josh Johnson Works Out With 49ersby Matthew Nagashima on August 25, 2020 at 9:42 pm
The veteran journeyman’s…well, the journey continues. Josh Johnson, coming off a stellar performance in the XFL has gotten himself a tryout with the San Francisco 49ers. The 34-year old quarterback flashed in the spotlight this spring, throwing for 1,072 yards, 11 scores and just 2 picks in 4 games. It’s little surprise that he’s garnered The post LA Wildcats Star QB Josh Johnson Works Out With 49ers first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- More Former XFL Players Have Workouts With NFL Teamsby Josh Davis on August 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm
The pandemic may have shortened the amount of players on NFL rosters at this point, and more cuts will be coming soon. Even so, more former XFL players have had workouts for NFL teams over the last few days. Cardale Jones – Raiders Arguably the biggest was Defenders QB Cardale Jones‘ opportunity with the Raiders. The post More Former XFL Players Have Workouts With NFL Teams first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Draft Prospectsby Mark Perry on March 9, 2020 at 1:27 am
Alpha Entertainment owns the XFL. It is an American football league whose structure resembles that of the original XFL. The league comprises eight teams with different owners. The National Football League (NFL) represents some XFL teams while others are spread in the United States market. The following are seven XFL draft prospects you need to The post XFL Draft Prospects first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DC Defenders beat the New York Guardians 27-0by Konnor Fulk on February 16, 2020 at 8:01 am
DC Defenders (2-0) vs New York Guardians (1-1) @ Audi Field The DC Defenders absolutely dominated the New York Guardians in all facets on the game on Saturday at Audi Field. The Guardians rode a solid offensive performance and a dominant defensive/special teams effort to a 27-0 win. QB Cardale Jones was 23/37 for 276 The post DC Defenders beat the New York Guardians 27-0 first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DC Defenders Release Week 1 Depth Chart, Review And Injuriesby Konnor Fulk on February 7, 2020 at 2:03 pm
Offense QB – Cardale Jones / Tyree Jackson RB – Jhurell Pressley / Donnel Pumphrey / Khalid Abdullah / Nick Brossette WR1 – Malachi Dupre / Tyler Palka / Simmie Cobbs WR2 – DeAndre Thompkins (Injured) / Rashad Ross / Eli Rogers / Jalen Rowell TE – Khari Lee / Derrick Hayward / Donnie Ernsberger The post DC Defenders Release Week 1 Depth Chart, Review And Injuries first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DC Defenders Roster: A Note On Each Defensive Playerby Konnor Fulk on February 2, 2020 at 3:58 pm
Defensive Tackle/Nose Tackle Siupeli Anau – The Northern Arizona alumnus had a stint with the Arizona Cardinals and was most recently active with the AAF’s Arizona Hotshots. Elijah Qualls – Qualls played 6 games for the Philadelphia Eagles in 2017. Elijah spent two more seasons in the NFL primarily on the Practice Squads of the The post DC Defenders Roster: A Note On Each Defensive Player first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DC Defenders: Players To Watch, Pumphrey, Rowell, Montgomery & Moreby Konnor Fulk on January 29, 2020 at 6:00 pm
RB Donnel Pumphrey Jr. – The All-Time NCAA rushing leader and NFL 4th round pick has the explosiveness that could take this league by storm. In a league that may have some shaky offensive lines, Pumphrey may be used as a major emergency valve for QB Cardale Jones. Don’t be surprised if he is seeing The post DC Defenders: Players To Watch, Pumphrey, Rowell, Montgomery & More first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- DC Defenders Training Camp: Defensive Transaction Reportby Konnor Fulk on January 4, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Defensive Line Pre Minicamp Roster: Jake Ceresna, KeShun Freeman, Elijah Qualls, Kristjan Sokoli, Tracy Sprinkle, Sam Montgomery, Siupeli Anau, Josh Augusta, Du’vonta Lampkin, Charles Harris Listed Training Camp Roster: Siupeli Anau, Daryle Banfield, Kenny Bigelow Jr., Jay Bromley, Elijah Qualls, Kristjan Sokoli, Tracy Sprinkle What’s Changed: Jake Ceresna spurned the Defenders to sign a futures The post DC Defenders Training Camp: Defensive Transaction Report first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- Takeaways and Standouts From The DC Defenders Minicampby Konnor Fulk on December 31, 2019 at 9:15 pm
The first-ever minicamp practices of the DC Defenders have wrapped up and the team many believe will be one of the strongest teams in the league showed fans what they have to look forward to. The Defenders wrapped up their practices approaching playing shape and as a tighter cohesive unit. Everybody was clearly just happy The post Takeaways and Standouts From The DC Defenders Minicamp first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- Way Too Early XFL Fantasy Rankings, Players You Should Draftby Matthew Nagashima on December 10, 2019 at 1:59 am
In a conversation with Oliver Luck, we at XFL News Hub have learned that the league plans to launch an XFL Fantasy Football service. Whether they will partner with existing apps like ESPN or Yahoo remains to be seen, but as they work out the details, we might as well get started looking at the The post Way Too Early XFL Fantasy Rankings, Players You Should Draft first appeared on XFL News Hub.
Google News About – Jay Bromley
- Football round-up: FA Trophy; FA Vase, local leagues and women's review - Gloucestershire Liveon September 28, 2023 at 10:19 am
Football round-up: FA Trophy; FA Vase, local leagues and women's review Gloucestershire Live
- What under-the-radar ski area/resort have you always wanted to visit ... - Snow Journalon September 27, 2023 at 6:59 pm
What under-the-radar ski area/resort have you always wanted to visit ... Snow Journal
- List of names who have not answered Cascade County Jury ... - Montana Right Nowon September 26, 2023 at 9:00 pm
List of names who have not answered Cascade County Jury ... Montana Right Now
Unleash the Action: Sign up for XFL Insider and Fuel Your Passion for Football!
|Season||Team||Pass. CMP||Pass. ATT||Pass. YDS||Pass. TD||Pass. INT||Rush. ATT||Rush. YDS||Rush. TD||Rec. Targets||Rec. YDS||Rec.||Rec. TD||G||GS||Avg||Rec Avg|