82 Brandon Barnes
XFL News Hub About – Brandon Barnes
- Wildcats TE Brandon Barnes Suffers Season-Ending Injuryby Matthew Shapiro on March 12, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Brandon Barnes is officially out for the season. Barnes, a tight end, was building up a solid season and was playing a vital role on the Wildcats offense. So far this season Barnes has had 133 yards to go along with a touchdown. According to profootballdoc.com, Barnes appeared to tear his patella tendon when he The post Wildcats TE Brandon Barnes Suffers Season-Ending Injury first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 5 – FanDuel Top 50 Flex Scorers, Who’s Hot, Who’s Notby Jesse Simpson on March 12, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The conclusion of week 5 marked the midway point in the 2020 XFL regular season. This week I’m starting my lineup building process by taking a big picture look across the XFL to see what trends developed over the first half of the year. Below you will find the top 50 XFL flex players based The post XFL Week 5 - FanDuel Top 50 Flex Scorers, Who's Hot, Who's Not first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- Mike Mitchell’s 2020 All-XFL Teamby Mike Mitchell on March 9, 2020 at 4:14 pm
@MMXFLWriter This was originally a Mid-Season All-XFL team list. Released just days before the XFL season was suspended, and then officially canceled a week later. OFFENSE QUARTERBACK: PJ Walker, Houston Roughnecks – The most dynamic player in the entire league. PJ Walker was on pace to throw for 30 touchdowns in ten games. Honorable Mention: The post Mike Mitchell's 2020 All-XFL Team first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- LA Wildcats beat Tampa Bay Vipers 41-34by Matthew Shapiro on March 9, 2020 at 1:05 pm
Wildcats (3-2 vs Vipers (1-4) @ Dignity Health Sports Park OVER:40.5 Things got off to a rocky start when Wildcats QB, Josh Johnson was picked off by Robert Priester. Fortunately, for the Wildcats the defense was able to make a big stop and force the Vipers to only a field goal. The Vipers then showed The post LA Wildcats beat Tampa Bay Vipers 41-34 first appeared on XFL News Hub.
- XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasyby Rod Villagomez on February 29, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Photo courtesy of William Renken We march into week four of the XFL season armed with enough knowledge now to make informed decisions on who to start and who to sit. This week, unexpected injuries, as well as unrealized potential, put familiar names on the bench, and new faces in your lineups. Here are some The post XFL Week 4 Start/Sit For Season Long Fantasy first appeared on XFL News Hub.
Google News About – Brandon Barnes
- Knicks' NBA Draft debate heats up after Cade Cunningham's eye-popping debut - New York Poston November 26, 2020 at 4:20 pm
Knicks' NBA Draft debate heats up after Cade Cunningham's eye-popping debut New York Post
- Way-Too-Soon 2021 NBA Mock Draft - Bleacher Reporton November 26, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Way-Too-Soon 2021 NBA Mock Draft Bleacher Report
- Here are this week's local bowling scores - Meadville Tribuneon November 26, 2020 at 11:00 am
Here are this week's local bowling scores Meadville Tribune
|Season||Team||Pass. CMP||Pass. ATT||Pass. YDS||Pass. TD||Pass. INT||Rush. ATT||Rush. YDS||Rush. TD||Rec. Targets||Rec.||Rec. YDS||Rec. TD||G||GS||Avg||Rec Avg|